The Asia Pacific Journal of Energy and Environment (APJEE) is an international blind peer-reviewed journal that publishes theoretical, experimental and applied outcome in the science, engineering and policy aspects of sustainable energy and environment. The journal aims to endow with a multidisciplinary and international forum for the broadcasting of the latest high-quality research fallout, particularly those related to or with implications for the Asian Pacific region.
APJEE in print quarterly to make available an enduring documentation of achievements allied to energy and the environment. The scope of the journal includes:
- Energy -- Renewable energy, solar thermal applications, biomass, wind energy, energy management and conservation in industrial processes and buildings, energy planning and policy, energy standards, energy consumption development, combustion, heat exchangers, cogeneration, rural energy, and other energy related topics.
- Environment -- Bioenergy processes and utilisation, pollution prevention, wastewater treatment, marine and freshwater thermal pollution, landfill and radioactive wastes, greenhouse gases, environmental impact, organic and inorganic environment associated topics.
Article Access Restrictions
- We follow open abstract and subscription access policy.
- Visitors will not be required to register and log in to view the archive site.
- Users/ readers must be registered and log in to access and view published articles and issues.
- APJEE will require subscriptions to access some or all of its contents and archive materials to download and view.
Article access fee 3.00 US$. The payment of this fee will enable reader to view, download, and print the article.
Title: Download Article
PayPal Fee Payment